171 Cedar Arts Center seeks artists of all disciplines who are interested in teaching classes. Whether you are currently a member of 171's faculty or simply have a great idea, we want to hear from you!
Interested artists are encouraged to follow the submission guidelines, below. Please contact Christina Nurcyznski, Program Manager, with questions about course topics, scheduling, and class logistics.
• Submit your completed class proposal forms to Christina Nurcyznski, Program Manager, electronically or by U.S. mail. Completed forms may also be brought to 171's reception desk or business office.
Click to download the form here• We welcome to submit multiple class proposals.
• Forward this page to other artists who might be interested in teaching at 171.
• Artists whose proposals are of interest to 171 Cedar Arts Center will be contacted to schedule an interview.
• Submission deadline for proposals is ongoing.
• All questions may be addressed to Christina Nurcyznski, Program Manager, via phone: 607-936-4647 x113 or by email